and any use of such marks by Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd. is under licence. Get the top CO abbreviation related to Construction. Whenever COB applies, this code combination is used to represent the prior payer’s impact fee or sum of all adjustments and payments affecting the amount BCBSF will pay. The definition of each is: CO (Contractual Obligations) is the amount between what you billed and the amount allowed by the payer when you are in-network with them. .co is the Internet country code top-level domain assigned to Colombia.. Find out what is the full meaning of CO on Abbreviations.com! What does code OA 23 followed by an adjustment amount mean? People commonly use it to send mail to themselves at a different address than usual or to get in touch with someone they do not have an address for. This code is used to standardize the way all payers report coordination of benefits (COB) information. A Certificate of Occupancy is required, by the municipality, for any building to be occupied. Looking for online definition of CO or what CO stands for? What Does 20% Coinsurance Mean? It is used when a person receiving a letter does not normally get mail at that address. If an existing building suffers damage: roof torn off by wind, house fire, flood, etc. Coinsurance can apply to office visits, special procedures, and medications. What does CO stand for in Construction? Many military graves are inscribed with abbreviations that denote the unit of service, ranks, medals, or other information on the military veteran. They will help tell you how the claim processed and if there is a balance, who is responsible for it. 14 Co, Cas. It is administered by .CO Internet S.A.S. The four you could see are CO, OA, PI and PR. Others may also be marked with bronze or stone plaques provided by the U.S. Veterans Administration. 'Company' is one option -- get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource. This list includes some of the most common military abbreviations that may be seen on headstones and grave markers in American cemeteries, … the C of O is automatically rescinded. Construction CO abbreviation meaning defined here. Meaning; CO: Chill Out: CO: Combat (game, Natural Selection) CO: Captain Obvious: CO: Covert Operations (gaming) CO: Combined Operations (gaming) CO: Clothes Optional: CO: Champions Online (game) CO: Air Post Official (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately) If they give their blessing, a C of O will be issued. Looking for the definition of CO? Det, S.P.D., Vancouver, Wash. to disch 14th Company, Casual Detachment, Spruce Production Division, Vancouver, Washington Organization Spruce 14 Grand Div, TC 14th Division (Grand), Tank Corps? This page illustrates how CO is used in messaging and chat forums, in addition to social networking software like VK, Instagram, Whatsapp, and Snapchat. A 20% coinsurance means your insurance company will pay for 80% of the total cost of the service, and you are responsible for paying the remaining 20%. CO is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms The Free Dictionary (There does not seem to have been a 14th Division Organization Infantry When a new building is erected, all of the different inspectors go through. Let’s say … When writing a letter, c/o simply means "in care of." What does CO stand for in text In sum, CO is an acronym or abbreviation word that is defined in simple language.